Gifted preacher, pastor,
public speaker, and Founder of
Metropolitan Community Churches
Be sure to click on the Blog links in the top right of this page to be taken to my latest news.
- February 15 – LA Blade publishes a nice recap of the same gender marriage battles and Lt Governor Gavin Newsom’s longstanding support.
- December 31 – New Years Eve 9am worship
- December 24 – Preaching at Founders MCC at 10am worship
- December 3 – Attended Founders MCC for 9am worship
- November 20 – Rev Perry Interviewed by BBC World Radio Service
Be sure to check the upper right corner of this page for a list of links for the newest postings.
Anyone wanting to view the groundbreaking documentary we made on MCC: God, Gays and the Gospel, can see it on YouTube at:
After 37 years of life changing and world changing ministry, Rev Elder Dr Troy Perry retired from his role as moderator of Metropolitan Community Churches in 2005. But not from his roles of preaching, public speaking and striving for social justice for GLBT people and all people around the world.
During his time as moderator of the denomination he met with many world leaders. Among them Archbishop Desmond Tutu and three of the currently seated Presidents of the United States. He has been invited to the White House by President Jimmy Carter, President Bill Clinton and President Barack Obama.
Welcome to Rev Perry’s website, where we will explore the past, present and future of this exciting world leader’s life, through photographs, recordings, stories and ongoing events.
A photo of Rev Perry and his husband, Phillip Ray De Blieck. They were married in Canada, 2003.
Sadly, due to abuses, comments are no longer possible.